Counseling 24, Personal Growth
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) emphasis
Fall 2015, MW 9:20-10:45 am, section# 44694
Room: Bus 7
- Enliven your natural capacity to respond to life’s challenges with awareness.
- Develop greater clarity, stability and ease.
- Cultivate more compassion for yourself and others.
- Improve your ability to relax.
Counseling 12, Careers and Lifestyles
Fall 2015, Online, section# 44693
Starts Monday, October 19
- Choose activities and projects that address your individual needs.
- Use Canvas, a modern learning platform with more ways to stay connected.
- Access class features with an app available for iPhone and iPad (optional).
On the first day of class, you will receive an invitation to the online classroom via the email address you have on file with WVC Admissions and Records. Be sure to update your email address via the WVC Portal.
Sign-up for the wait list, if the class is full.
If the class has started, and you would like to add, email the instructor to request an add code.
“One of the best classes I have ever taken. This course taught me so much about myself, and helped me make decisions. I would definitely recommend it.” – Avery
“Mr. Byers offers encouragement, insightful feedback, and provides ongoing support. I think that this class is great!” – Andrew
“I was able to understand more about myself, as well as set myself up for future success. I really appreciated how invested you were in our success. Thank you!” – Michele
“I have taken many online courses at West Valley, and have found this one to be the most fun and interactive.” – Lindsey
“This class really helped me with my confidence.” – Diane
“Very helpful. I highly recommend this course with Mr. Byers.” – Cody